A new release of SectionTools plug-in is now available with the latest Rhino 5 Beta of August 31st 2011 or later. You can find download links and documentation at SectionTools wiki page.
New in this release:
- Fixed sections display bug. Section curves used to not show when viewing the model from one side or zoom out.
- Added double click support to select a section from the list.
- Solid objects inside blocks were not detected when sectioning. This is now fixed.
- Updated stMake2D command to use the new V5 Make2D enhancements. The command flow is also updated to allow selecting objects.
- Nest layout used to give incorrect (mirrored) result. This is now fixed.
- Added event watching to update sections when clipping planes of sections are directly dragged or transformed.