RhinoPiping is a new plug-in, developed by NAVINN Software, to create piping networks in a 3D environment and to forward information to people working in engineering offices, purchasing, subcontracting, manufacturing, assembly, and testing.
Partial list of features:
- Import a model into your 3D environment.
- Describe the standards and rules of conception.
- Model, modify, analyze, inform, show 3D piping networks.
- Edit your coordination drawings, your isometrics views, as well as your manufacturing drawings and your detailed part lists.
- Exchange your files with other PLM, CAD/CAM and CAE software packages
- Innovations in the GUI innovations: meta-functions, decision support, automatic capitalization of acquired information.
- Unlimited editing: modifications are unlimited to provide you with a greater adaptability and a faster reaction to changes.
- Customization: RhinoPiping adapts itself to your way of working and to your needs.
- Small investment: no specific hardware requirements. Affordable price. Easy to use.