A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 5 WIP (32 and 64-bits) is now available for download.
New in this release:
- Added notch option to ptFinEdges and ptExtrudeEdges command to create notches and waffle structures.
- Added local space bounding for distributing 2D variable panels.
- Added base and shift options for paneling custom patterns.
- Added support to morph multiple objects in the 3D custom variable distribution.
- Added the ability to define a local bounding space for the 3D custom variable distribution.
- Added option to distribute variable mean curves in the 3d custom variable distribution command with user defined bounding space.
- Updated ptPanelGridCustom command options to be consistent with ptPanel3DCustom command.
- Updated prompts to be more clear.
- Fix a memory leaks and a crash bug.
- We appreciate your participation and feedback at the PanelingTools community and discussion group. Please feel free to post you questions and share your experiences and work.