Scan&Solve 1.0 is now available. It contains numerous improvements, including:
- Doubled maximum resolution to 200K elements
- Additional visualization features (x-ray, ghosted)
- Further tuning of user interface
- Compact installation footprint
- Improved stability and bug fixes
- Expanded online documentation and glossary
- Growing gallery including video tutorials and sample files
- Fast growing support community of experts. Join here...
Everyone is invited to download the 17-day free fully functional V1.0 trial.
In Rhino, simply:
- Select the material (standard or custom)
- Apply the restraints
- Apply the new load types
- Select Body at the command line for body loads, OR
- Select faces to load and specify torque
- Click Go
- View the results (strength, weakness, stresses, deformations)
- Click Report to generate web-ready reports
- Click Bake to save the deformed shape
Note: New "work-n-progress" versions of Scan&Solve will be available to registered V1.0 users. The last beta version of Scan&Solve will remain functional until 15 March 2011.