RhinoPiping is a new plug-in, developed by NAVINN Software, that allows creating piping networks in a 3D environment and to forward information to people working in engineering offices, purchasing, subcontracting, manufacturing, assembly and test.
Partial list of features:
- import a model into your 3D environment
- describe the standards and rules of conception
- model, modify, analyze, inform, show 3D piping networks
- edit your coordination drawings, your isometrics views, as well as your manufacturing drawings and your detailed part lists
- exchange your files with other PLM, CAD/CAM and CAE software packages
- innovations in the GUI innovations: meta-functions, decision support, automatic capitalization of acquired information
- unlimited editing: modifications are unlimited to provide you with a greater adaptability and a faster reaction to changes
- customization: RhinoPiping adapts itself to your way of working and to your needs
- small investment: no specific hardware requirements. Affordable price. Easy to use.