Dental Shaper is a Rhinoceros plug-in that allows importing many CAD dental formats and to perform on the imported models some actions like: interface’s insert on an implant, with axis and orientation definition, extraction of the dental stump and relative jaw’s cavity starting from the Intra-oral mesh scan, dental crowns’ creation and more. Besides, thanks to the full integration with the SUM3D Dental CAM it’s possible to send the performed jobs to the module that generates the tool-paths.
Partial list of features:
- Semi-automatic detection of the implant axes and of the coupling plan (abutment-fixture).
- Insert and/or replacement of the implant interfaces.
- Generation of removable stump starting from a single scan file (e.g. direct Intra-oral scan, or orthodontic scan, or model’s optical mark by Sirona™ systems).
- Fast generation of parametric crowns, straight from model and wax-up scans.
- automatic creation of machining strategy for the production of removable model masters, implant structures, or prosthesis on stumps, by CNC machine (optional module).
- Direct integration with SUM3D Dental CAD/CAM.
See DentalShaper (CIMsystem booth) at these upcoming events in the US: