FABRICATE is an International Peer Reviewed Conference with supporting publication and exhibition to be held at The Bartlett School of Architecture (University College London) from 15-16 April 2011. Discussing the progressive integration of digital design with manufacturing processes, FABRICATE will bring together pioneers in design and making within architecture, construction, engineering, manufacturing, materials technology and computation. Discussion on key themes will include:
- how digital fabrication technologies are enabling new creative and construction opportunities
- the difficult gap that exists between digital modeling and its realization
- material performance and manipulation
- off-site and on-site construction
- interdisciplinary education
- economic and sustainable contexts
Check the impressive panel of experts, speakers, and exhibitors.