VSR Shape Analysis is a new plug-in for Rhino developed by Virtual Shape Research GmbH. It adds the following functionality to analyze curves and surfaces for deviation and continuity with associativity:
- Dynamic Sectioning (with optional Curvature plot)
- Curve and Surface Matching Analysis (Checks numerically Position, Tangent and Curvature continuity)
- Lightlines (Simulation of Isophotes)
- Deviation (between Curves, Surfaces and Meshes)
- Curvature on top of Curves and Surfaces
- Analyzed data can be saved across sessions in the Rhino 3DM file. Modifications are associative.
See VSR Shape Analysis and VSR Realtime Renderer at EuroMold Frankfurt (Hall 11.0, Booth E112), Dec 1-4.