UCLA Department of Architecture and Urban Design
UCLA Department of Architecture and Urban Design is offering a series of workshops for beginning, intermediate, and advanced designers in two different sessions. These workshops are ideal for designers who want to further develop their skills in architecture and other related fields as well as those who have only recently been exposed to studio experiences. Each session includes Rhino, Grasshopper + Processing, Digital Rendering and much, much more. Details...
- Session 1: Week 1 - August 2-6
- Session 1: Week 2 - August 9-13
- Session 2: Week 1 - August 30-September 3
- Session 2: Week 2 - September 7-10
- Session 2: Week 3 - September 13-17