RhinoBIM is a series of BIM plug-ins for Rhino 5.0 from Virtual Build Technologies LLC. The first module, Structure, is now available. This work-in-progress version is nearly feature complete and is expected to be released later this year. Everyone is invited to download it now.
- Robust tools for adding and editing structural steel beams
- Extensive library of steel shapes including the international standards
- User definable steel shapes
- Assign materials, attributes, and process treatments to each element
- Extract data for downstream application including structural analysis, detailing, cost estimating, scheduling, staging, and fabrication
- Very fast clash and clearance analysis
- Very large model support using new Rhino 5 technology