flexiCAD.com has started offering Grasshopper training in Germany. The first class will take place in Frankfurt am Main on the 23-24 June.
Students will learn how to create parametric geometry using the default Grasshopper components, and how to create their own components in VB.NET.
- introduction to Grasshopper and examples of applications
- comparison between Grasshopper and RhinoScript
- Rhino modeling tools
- logic functions in Grasshopper
- brief introduction to VB.NET scripting
- curves, points, vectors and arrays in Grasshopper
- geometry vs topology, linear geometry in Grasshopper
- Dimitry Demin (Dipl.-Ing. Architektur). Education at University of Architecture and Fine Arts of Rostov, Bauhaus Universität Weimar, Universität Kassel and ETH Zurich. Working experience at Bollinger-Grohmann Ingenieure and Schneider+Schumacher Architekten. Portfolio here.
- German (software and documentation in English)