Rhino 4.0 Service Release 7 is now available for download. Owners of Rhino 4.0 are encouraged to download and install SR7 today.
SR7 contains dozens of stability and crash fixes, as well as enhancements to many commands, including:
- Save: Option to save backup file has been added to the Files tab of Options.
- Dim: A rounding error has been fixed.
- Display/Bongo: Bongo preview mode did not display at the correct position when they tranformed. This is fixed.
- Drag & Drop dialog incorrectly did not come to the top. This is fixed.
- Fillet: A failure bug when filleting between arcs and lines has been fixed.
- Installer: SketchUp import did not work properly. This is fixed.
- Open:SolidWorks: A failure bug has been fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF: A problem where some objects were missing in the file has been fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF: Importing a revolved solid did not work properly. This is fixed.
- Open:SolidWorks: A problem opening read-only files (such as those downloaded from email or CD) has been fixed.
- PointDeviation did not properly update when control points were nudged. This is fixed.
- Safe mode: CommandHelp is now turned off when running Rhino in safe mode.
- Section: A failure with planar object bounding boxes has been fixed.
- SetView did not properly update the viewport projection when setting to perspective. This is fixed.
- Split: When splitting a surface, the resulting bits did not have the same u-and v-directions as the original surface. This is fixed.