There is a new build available, Wenatchee 2009-11-20, with many new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Also included are:
- You can now attach bitmap or procedure textures to many of the Toucan material settings.
- The Heightfield command is implemented.
- Pasted text will now be executed as Rhino commands.
- Some viewport commands, such as SetActiveViewport, have been implemented.
- The trackpad preference panel now presents only the features available on the current hardware.
Most of the core functionality has been ported from Windows and is very stable. There is still much to do to port the rest of the functionality and refine the interface.
We don't expect the first commercial release to be ready for at least a year. Don't worry if the build you are using is going to expire. New versions will be available every few weeks. There will be a newer one available before the expiration date.