There is a new build available, Wenatchee 2009-10-24, with many new features, enhancements, and bug fixes. Also included are:
- Viewport properties are implemented.
- Setting Wallpaper in a viewport is implemented.
- The Rhino Help menu now has a "Mac Rhino Support Forum..." item to provide easy access to the Mac Rhino support forum.
- Printing from a render image window is much improved.
- Rhino notifies the user when it is in the background and a long-running command completes (like a render or Make2D). Rhino uses Growl if it is available, otherwise it uses a Dock notification.
- The main drawing window was revised to more efficiently use screen space.
- The command options dialog is now smaller and uses less screen space.
Most of the core functionality has been ported from Windows and is very stable. There is still much to do to port the rest of the functionality and refine the interface.
We don't expect the first commercial release to be ready for at least a year. Don't worry if the build you are using is going to expire. New versions will be available every few weeks. There will be a newer one available before the expiration date.