Simply Rhino is organising another UK Rhino User event, which is being held at 3D Systems offices.
Provisional agenda includes presentations from:
- Marc Newson Limited - Presenting some recent projects which have had a substantial Rhino involvement; notably the interiors of the Quantas A380 aircraft and the EADS Astrium Space Plane.
- Waywood Furniture Design - Rhino is used throughout the design stages and V-Ray renders are used to present clients with photorealistic images prior to construction. Waywood also use RhinoCAM to drive their SCM Router.
- McNeel Europe - An overview of the many new ideas and technologies that have been prototyped for Rhino 5.
- Simply Rhino - An update of the latest rendering technologies available for Rhino, including V-Ray, HyperShot, Maxwell 2.0 and Brazil.
- T-Splines - CEO Matt Sederberg will be presenting T-Splines 2.1 for Rhino.
- SEAC02 - LinceoVR is a new progressive, innovative and complete real-time rendering and augmented reality software solution.
Registration fees:There is no charge to attend this event but you must have emailed confirmation of a place from Simply Rhino. To book, contact Fionuala Cowell.
When?Monday, November 16
From 9 am to 12.45 pm
Where?3D Systems Europe Limited
Organizers:Simply Rhino Limited & 3D Systems Europe Limited.