Rhino 4.0 Service Release 7 Release Candidate 1 is available for download.
This is pre-release software. If you are not comfortable running pre-release software, please do not download this build.
This release candidate has been tested by our internal testing staff and is believed to be stable, reliable, and suitable for use in production. As with all release candidates, however, there may be problems that we didn't uncover in our own testing. We expect several thousand people to download and test this Service Release and report any problems they have.
When we are satisfied that there are no major problems with this release, we'll release the Service Release officially.
Please report any crashes you experience using the McNeel Error Reporting dialog box that will appear. Report any other problems to our support team.
- BoxEdit crash fixed.
- Crash in Brazil material dragging has been fixed.
- Crash saving to Z-Corp file has been fixed.
- Dim: A rounding error has been fixed.
- Display/Bongo: Bongo preview mode did not display at the correct position when they tranformed. This is fixed.
- Export crash fixed.
- Fillet: A failure bug when filleting between arcs and lines has been fixed.
- Installer: SketchUp import did not work properly. This is fixed.
- Loft crash fixed.
- Offset crash fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF crash fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF: A crash involving importing duplicate linetypes has been fixed.
- Open:DWG/DXF: A problem where some objects were missing in the file has been fixed.
- Open:SolidWorks: A crash when selecting an assembly has been fixed.
- Open:SolidWorks: A failure bug has been fixed.
- Open crash fixed.
- PolylineOnMesh: A crash when picking the mesh in Windows 2000 has been fixed.
- Safe mode: CommandHelp is now turned off when running Rhino in safe mode.
- Save: Rhino now creates a .bak file when a model is saved.
- SelBoundary crash fixed.
- Select crash fixed.
- Smash crash fixed.