Rhino 4.0 SR5 Release Candidate 3 (22-Jan-2009) is now available for download.
This is pre-release software. If you are not comfortable running pre-release software, please do not download this build.
This release candidate has been tested by our internal testing staff and is believed to be stable, reliable, and suitable for use in production. As with all release candidates, however, there may be problems that we didn't uncover in our own testing. We expect several thousand people to download and test this Service Release and report any problems they have.
When we are satisfied that there are no major problems with this release, we'll release the Service Release officially.
Please report any crashes you experience using the McNeel Error Reporting dialog box that will appear. Report any other problems to our support team.
- 4View crash fixed.
- Block: When a block with surfaces is mirrored and exploded, the surfaces had their normals incorrectly flipped. This is fixed.
- Context menu: The Repeat menu item did not work. This is fixed.
- DocumentProperties: Importing default dimension styles did not work properly. This is fixed.
- ExtractPt crash fixed.
- Offset: Inputting the wrong geometry type (polysurface face) locked Rhino. This is fixed.
- Open:OBJ: Texture controls were incorrectly disabled. This is fixed.
- Open crash fixed.
- Options crash fixed.
- Polyline crash fixed.
- Render crash on cancel fixed.
- Smash crash fixed.
- Toolbars crash fixed.
For a complete list, and to download, please visit http://download.rhino3d.com/whatsnew.asp?rel=449