Seatec is the only exhibition in Italy exclusively focused on boatyards and shipyards suppliers.
It takes place on the 5-6-7 February 2009 in Carrara, Italy.
Visit the Design Systems & Technologies / NDAR booth (D 28 - 857) to learn more about Orca3D and Rhino.
Meet also the Orca3D and McNeel marketing and development team and expert users at the special Marine User Meeting we have organized for this event:
- When: Friday 6 February, from 10am to 5pm
- Where: Administration building, Carrara Fair
- Preliminary program:
- 10am-12pm: Orca 3D presentation and technical workshops covering the different modules. (Nick Danese - NDAR)
- 12-12:30pm: Questions
- 12:30-14pm: Lunch break
- 14-15pm: New technology in Rhino, including RhinoLabs and more... (Bob McNeel, Steve Baer, Carlos Pérez - McNeel)
- 15-15:45pm: User presentation: "Using Rhino to design and build a boat of 85 feet completely", by Umberto Petricich (3DW Moulds)
- 15:45-16:15pm: Rhino NC and Mosaix, by CIMsystem
- 16:15-17pm: Questions, tips & tricks, round table. Meet the McNeel staff. (Bob McNeel, Steve Baer, Carlos Pérez - McNeel)
- Attendance to this meeting is free (you might need to pay the entrance to the Seatec show).
- If you want to present or have any questions, please contact Carlos Pérez or Nick Danese.