There is a new build available, Wenatchee 2008-10-21, with the following changes:
- Zooming a viewport with the scroll wheel works again.
- The Command Options dialogs were reworked. This fixed the OrientOnSrf command and the "between" command option when selecting points.
- The Contour command is available again.
- Some crash bugs have been fixed.
- The problem of white bands when rendering may be fixed. Since the banding was an intermittent problem, it is difficult to know if it is completely fixed..
Note: This release requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).