There is a new build available, Wenatchee 2008-10-08, with the following changes:
- Windows Rhino Service Release 4 changes have been merged into the Mac version.
- Typing Space in the Command Options dialogs will now complete command options.
- BlendSrf works again.
- Closing a file when control points are turned on no longer crashes.
- The installer no longer lets you install Mac Rhino on an OS X 10.4 system.
- This release of Mac Rhino requires 10.5 (Leopard) to run.
Note: This release requires Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).