A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 is available for download. New in this release:
- Added ptPanel3DCustom command to create 3D panels bounded by 2 grids (and surfaces if any). The input of the 3D patterns can be curves, surfaces and polysurfaces of any shape.
- Added orientation feedback and "Flip" option to ptOrientToGrid command. The command uses one grid and optional reference surface.
- Refined the 3D pattern manager.
- Re-written the splitting algorithm for pulled panels (edges and faces). It should be more robust.
- Fixed a divide surface by direct distance bug. If the default distance is too low, it used to take very long time.
- Fixed another divide surface by direct distance bug for closed surfaces.
- Added Solids layer to the user-defined 3D patterns. It joins unit pattern surfaces when applicable.
- Fix brick 2D pattern bug.