A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 is available for download. New in this release:
- Added ptManage3dPatterns command to create, edit or delete user-defined 3D patterns and save to document. These patterns are listed in ptPanel3D command.
- Added "Shift" options to ptOrientToGrid command. Also fixed a bug in this command that used to flip module direction.
- Fixed I/O bug in ptMange2dPatterns command.
- Added cancel thread when creating panels faces.
- Fixed a bug when paneling polysurfaces. Panels along joints were not properly calculated
- Added "Delete" option to ptMange2dPatterns to show next to "New" and "Edit" options.