A new release of PanelingTools plug-in for Rhino 4.0 is available for download. New in this release:
- This release is compiled for SR4. If you haven't downloaded the latest Rhino 4.0 critical update, then please do, otherwise the plug-in will not load.
- Added ptOrientToGrid command. It allows selecting any number of objects, then orient (flow) them along paneling grid. It supports "Rigid=Yes/No" option.
- Added ptManage2dPattern command to create/edit user-defined patterns and save to document. These patterns are listed in commands like ptPanelGrid.
- Added ptGridCurve2 command. It allow selecting a second directional curve.
- History used to be broken between grid creation and paneling commands. This is now fixed.
- Input curves in commands ptGridUCurves and ptGridUVCurves are now ordered (sorted) so that user doesn't have to pick curves in order. Group select of curves is also supported.
- Added Polar option to ptGridCurve command. Polar option is also available in the new ptGridCurve2 command.
- Fixed a few performance bugs.
- Fixed a few other miscellaneous bugs.