- Subdivision surfaces: new option to render a polygon mesh as a Catmull-Clark subdivision surface (SDS)
- Blobbies: new option to render a point cloud as a blobby implicit surface
- Volume rendering: new option to render a point cloud as a volume primitive
- Textured area lights
- Render to an image file and the framebuffer simultaneously
- New depth output channel
- Internal changes to work properly with changes in Rhino 4 SR 4
Clement Greiner has released a companion BakeRender tool for baking texture maps with RhinoAir and BakeAir (with examples).